Brand Strategist at Digital Hub Denmark
Digital Hub Denmark is looking for a talented brand strategist that knows how to design compelling campaigns and who wishes to play a key role in developing and maintaining Digital Hub Denmark’s global brand. We are looking for someone who wishes to contribute to the national work of promotion of Denmark as a leading digital nation in Europe along site our partners in the Danish tech industry and national marketing consortiums.
What’s the role?
As Brand Strategist, you will be responsible for creating our core storytelling and tone of voice, and rolling this out across our platform, campaigns and digital marketing efforts. You will create and launch branding projects while building our in-house content and distribution capabilities in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team.
Your primary focus is to build, strengthen, and amplify digital Denmark’s brand awareness to international tech talents, investors, and customers. An essential part of this work is to design compelling campaigns to position Denmark as an attractive destination for international tech talents. In this work, you are the driving force. This means working on creative concepts as well as executing them with both small and big tasks. As we all do at Digital Hub Denmark.
Your tasks will be to:
- Define and communicate the brand standards, core storytelling, tone of voice, and verify compliance across all channels
- Design campaigns with both internal and external stakeholders and partners
- Craft compelling messages for newsletters, online, social media in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team
- Design and monitor performance goals to drive brand awareness
- Analyse market trends
- Write blog posts across our channels to help Danish startups attract bright tech minds from around the world.
Your first day at the office
Besides meeting your new colleagues, playing chess with the developers, and a guided tour in our visitor centre you should expect to get your hands dirty from the very first day. Your first task will be to define our ‘Tone of Voice’ and you will jump right aboard on the largest international branding campaign of tech jobs in Danish startups.
What we need from you
- 3+ years experience with branding, PR or communications preferably from a bureau
- Fluent in English - both written and spoken
- You are tech-savvy or at least have an interest in which companies and digital solutions will impact future society
- You have a real way with words and can craft compelling messages for marketing channels and unfold engaging stories on our platform
- Experience with developing brand or marketing strategies based on market segmentation
- A portfolio of brand positioning results is a plus
- A team player with a strong inner motivation and a positive mindset
- Exceptional people skills: empathy, and genuine and flowing curiosity to learn more about the people and the tech talents behind the success of Danish startups
The benefits of working with us
- They say that there is no free lunch – but in Digital Hub Denmark we have just that.
- Flexible working hours – we enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of having a filled office with great colleagues, but we also respect that each of us has different preferences for the working environment depending on the daily agenda
- Undoubtedly the most beautiful office in Copenhagen – with a view. Come see for yourself
- A team with years of experience in the Danish tech and startup scene, who is very passionate about helping our startups growing and our country become a stronger tech destination
About Digital Hub Denmark
Working at Digital Hub Denmark means you will be working to promote the solutions that will shape Danish society in the future. We work to promote Danish tech startups internationally and to support them scaling their businesses by attracting international tech talent, investors and companies that wish to procure Danish digital solutions.
If you wish to apply please forward your CV, resume and preferably documented work relevant to this position to Director of Communications, Jakob Frier at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 15.
We treat all candidates equally and we encourage everyone interested to apply for the position – regardless of age, gender, religion, disability, or ethnic background.
Potential future colleagues
Digital Hub Denmarkcamilla@digitalhubdenmark.dk
Marie Louise Gørvild
Digital Hub Denmarkmarie@digitalhubdenmark.dk+45 61709104
Digital Hub Denmarknicolaj@digitalhubdenmark.dk+45 22285922
Claus Andreas Foss Rosenstand
Digital Hub Denmark Professor
Digital Hub Denmarkclaus.email@example.com+45 20516004
Jakob Lindmark Frier
Head of Communications
Digital Hub Denmarkjakob@digitalhubdenmark.dk+45 42799454
Zenia W. Francker
Director of Investments
Digital Hub Denmarkzenia@digitalhubdenmark.dk+45 30711216
Alice Schøn Larsen
Head of Events
Digital Hub Denmarkalice@digitalhubdenmark.dk+45 53637405
Executive Assistant & Head of Administration
Digital Hub Denmarkkarin@digitalhubdenmark.dk+45 53811874
Louise del Rosario Jensen
Digital Hub Denmarklouise@digitalhubdenmark.dk+45 60537575
Emmelie Ravnkilde Mayer
Digital Hub Denmarkemmelie@digitalhubdenmark.dk+45 22458282
Digital Hub Denmarkhabla@digitalhubdenmark.dk+45 60191818
Office & Project Manager
Digital Hub Denmarkkaroline@digitalhubdenmark.dk+45 25471040